Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survival is a World of Warcraft guild on the EU server of Chrommagus.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Imba Rogue :P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emobacks

Imba Rogue :P Empty
PostSubject: Imba Rogue :P   Imba Rogue :P Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 5:21 pm

Name- Alex
Age- 15.
Location- Stockholm (Sweden)
Class- Rogue
Spec- 3/20/38 , Can Respecc as the Guild wants ,
Any Previous raiding experiance- Im not a Realy ... instance going player but i got experiance with the rogue skills ,

I am an Realy Active player and im almost online Everyday , 16.00 PM - 01.00 AM ,
I have played for 40days playtime , and ive played in 1year now ,

I can use Teamspeak and all the things that is usefull in raid ,

u wont regret inviting me lol! btw , im attuned to kara , and will help as many as possible to get attuned
Back to top Go down
Bamarl
Guild Member
Guild Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Imba Rogue :P   Imba Rogue :P Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 2:17 pm

Hello... Sorry for not replying to you earlyer mate, bin kinda bussy IR life. But as i see you wanna joine us, hmm how could i say this. We are loocking for experiense players with good gear and you have alot of green gear and what is this about your enchanting? Question reinforced (+24 armor) Question i will say as my position here as class leader, Declined for until further. Mate i give you a good chanse here =) go alot of instances and get all heroic`s key and you MUST improve your gear change out your green items with Blue and CHANGE your enchant`s for some real not reinforce Ookey? i will make it easy for you, Whisper me in-game and i gife you some tips of enchanting and improving your gear=) anfter that i will considder your apply Ookey?

Best regard: Bamarl "Class leader of rogues"
Back to top Go down
Terkash
Guild Master
Guild Master
Terkash

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Imba Rogue :P   Imba Rogue :P Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 2:39 am

Declined for bieng an Immature arrogant bellend.
king
Back to top Go down
https://survival.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imba Rogue :P   Imba Rogue :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imba Rogue :P
Page 1 of 1