Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survival is a World of Warcraft guild on the EU server of Chrommagus.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lvl 70 rogue (Deathrogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deathrog

Lvl 70 rogue (Deathrogue Empty
PostSubject: Lvl 70 rogue (Deathrogue   Lvl 70 rogue (Deathrogue Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 4:32 pm

Name- Sebastian
Age- 15
Location- Denmark
Char name- Deathrogue
Class- rogue
Spec- Right now im Hemo spec (30/0/31) its mostly a pvp spec cus my guild is going down so i dont have that much to do but If u want me in another spec i will do its just tell me.

My raiding experiance Is mostly based on kara tho i have done all bosses and know tacīs for them

Duing tho while im Grinding i get alot of Healing and Mana pots i can supply with in raids

Im applying here on Survival cus ive been to alot of guild where the all went down here the past 2 months and i think Survival looks like a nice guild with some nice persons i wanna be a part of

I have Teamspeaker2 and alot of addons but as i dont know what addons u want me to have just tell me and then i get them in no time

Hope u like it cus its not as good as the first i made -.- the webpage went down when i was about to press post..
Back to top Go down

Lvl 70 rogue (Deathrogue
Page 1 of 1